jeudi 5 avril 2012

Women Talk About Fibroid Tumor

I found out 2 weeks ago that I have 3 Uterine Fibroid Tumors inside my uterus. Two are small,the big one measures 6 cm and my uterus measures 7 cm. They are concerned because the big one grew fast, which could mean cancer. Is it possible for a Fibroid to grow that big in just a few months? I am going to have my uterus taken out in about 1-2 weeks... Does she really need a hysterectomy? I'm 35 and just found out that I have a fibroid tumor it is 3.5 centimeters in size... I am in desperate need of help if not medically, then emotionally... it's really painful to have a relationship with my husband... If there is anyone out there that has gone or is going through this please let me know how you deal with this on a day to day basis? How do you cope with fibroids? I took Lupron for 1 month for fibroids. I bleed the whole time while on it. It never stopped my period... decided to give up dairy, beef ( minimal animal fat) caffeine and tried to sick to a low fat diet with whole grains and had fibroid shrinkage. ...I also would like to know if anyone has had a false pregnancy test while on Lupron? The test say no but my symptoms say yes so I'm wondering could it be Lupron in my system causing the negative result. Have you taken Lupron? I am 46 years old, I have been told I have a fibroid tumor, the size of a fifteen week fetus. My gynecologist has recommended a hysterectomy, because of the size of the fibroid tumor. I haven't experienced any noticeable symptoms caused by the tumor. My periods are normal, I have no abnormal bleeding. I have been told that because of the size of the tumor, that abdominal hysterectomy is my only option. My question is, are there any alternatives? Have you had an alternative procedure? I have uterine fibroids. The first time, they...were relatively easily removed... they recurred. This time they are in the uterine wall... I've been mostly symptom free for months... I don't have the bleeding problems I was having. I do have bloating pretty regularly... My question is this: I am trying to get pregnant. My doctor said I shouldn't have a problem getting pregnant or maintaining a pregnancy, I'd have a slightly greater risk of miscarriage. I'd like to hear from other women who have been thru this and get an idea what to expect... Did you have fibroids during pregnancy? I went to the doctor today because of a large mass... It starts at my pubic bone and goes all the way up to my navel. It does not hurt at all, but for the 2 weeks before my period my back aches and I get constipated, and my periods are very heavy. Now, the doctor mentioned 2 things, fibroids and colon. Of course I'm praying for the fibroids. I figure if it was the colon, with the size of this thing I would be very sick. And besides the backache I feel fine... If anyone has any experience here, please let me know something, I'm very nervous. Does this sound like fibroids? I have a calcified fibroid tumor in my bladder. I had x-rays taken when I went in to complain about leg pain, the x-ray tech said there was something on my bladder, doctor did not mention it. I went to the chiropractor and he took x-rays and had a radiologist read it and said it was a calcified fibroid tumor... The chiropractor tried to call him and discuss it but wouldn't return call... any ideas, has anyone else had a calcified fibroid tumor? Have you had a calcified fibroid tumor? if(zSbL

View the original article here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire